Liver produces bile which helps in digestion and this organ also help in flushing out the toxins from the body. It helps in protein synthesis providing energy and vitality to the body. This is the single organ in the human body that can regenerate itself of its own due to any injury. Liver diseases like cirrhosis, hepatitis can be life threatening if not cured at the initial stage. If the liver damage exceeds beyond its regenerating capacity, then life is at stake.Causes of Liver disease: Most of the liver diseases are caused due to faulty food habits and obesity. The causes can be summarized as follows.
1. Taking too much of fatty and spicy foods
2. Use of certain medicines like quinine
3. Drinking alcohol leading to liver cirrhosis
4. Immunity disorders in the body
5. Infections leading to hepatitis.
Symptoms: Liver disorders can be diagnosed by
1. Loss of appetite
2. Nausea and vomiting
3. Abdominal pain of varying degrees
4. Color of the urine
5. Yellowish skin and eyes
7. Reduced vitality of the body followed by weakness.
Herbal remedies for liver diseases: Liver performs extraordinary jobs to maintain the overall health of the body and so this organ demands special attention and cure. Herbal remedies are widely practiced to cure a number of liver ailments.
1. Papaya is the most useful fruit that helps in minimizing all sorts of liver problems whether it is eaten raw or in ripened form. Consuming the juice from raw papaya is very effective herbal liver detox supplement in reducing all sorts of liver diseases.
2. Decoction prepared by boiling the roots of Dandelion also helps in reducing liver problems.
3. The herb Bhringraj is widely used to treat liver cirrhosis. Juice from the herb is mixed with honey in the ratio 2:1. Take half of the mixture in the morning and the remaining portion in the evening.
4. Liver diseases can also be cured by regular intake of the juice of Licorice herb.
5. The tonic made from the bark of the Jaundice berry tree is helpful in treating Jaundice. Quarter spoon of this bitter herbal tonic should be taken to cure this disease.
6. Indian Aloe Vera is widely used to maintain good liver conditions.
7. The herb Milk Thistle helps in removing the toxic substances from the liver and regenerates new cells.
8. Turmeric and Guduchi are popular Indian herbs beneficial for the liver.
9. Natural liver cleanser pills such as Livoxil capsules work amazingly well in detoxifying liver and maintaining its optimum health. These herbal liver cleanse supplements help prevent and cure liver diseases and improve liver functions in a natural and effective way.