When our heart pumps, oxygenated blood is made to rush through the blood vessels called arteries in to the various organs and tissues of our body. The normal pressure of blood in the arteries is below 120/80. If the pressure ranges between 120/80 and 139/89, the state is known as pre-hypertension. When the blood pressure or BP in the arteries rises beyond 140/90, it is considered as hypertension or high blood pressure.Pressure readings consist of two numbers: the upper number is the systolic pressure indicator and the lower number is the diastolic pressure indicator. Systolic pressure is the pressure reading when heart contracts and propels blood forward into the arteries. Diastolic pressure is the pressure of blood in arteries when heart relaxes after contraction. Thus diastolic pressure stands for the minimum pressure to which the arteries can be exposed. A rise in BP increases the risk of falling prey to cardiovascular disorders, renal disorders, and eye damage, hardening of arteries or arteriosclerosis, and brain strokes.
Causes of Hypertension:
1. Hereditary susceptibility
2. Stress and anxiety
3. Caffeine intake
6. Lack of physical activity
7. High salt intake
9. Elevation of C reactive protein level in blood
10. Some specific abnormality in the functioning of some other organ of body.
Symptoms of Hypertension:
2. Impaired memory
4. Buzzing sound in ear
6. Nose bleeding
9. Nausea and vomiting
10. Visual disturbances.
Proven herbal remedies for hypertension:
1. Garlic is a miraculous blood pressure regulator. One must consume 3 to 5 cloves of garlic daily in order to maintain a safe distance from hypertension.
2. Hot cayenne pepper is one of the herbal supplements for high blood pressure. It improves blood circulation.
3. Red clover is very useful in blood thinning. Thick fatty blood indicates poor circulation and obviously high BP.
4. Inorganic salt should be replaced by natural sea salt. Unrefined natural salt contains 70 trace minerals needed to keep BP under control. Half or one-fourth teaspoon of sea salt or Celtic salt mixed in a cup of water may be taken daily.
5. Drinking of water should be raised. Water improves blood circulation and helps to eliminate excess inorganic salts from our body.
6. Chewing of 5 to 10 neem leaves keeps BP under check.
7. Dried roasted watermelon seeds may be consumed daily with water. It helps in the easy flow of blood by dilating blood vessels.
8. Fenugreek seeds may be consumed in empty stomach along with water. It helps in controlling BP.
9. Holy basil leaves are also an effective herb for hypertension herbal treatment.
10. Stresx capsules are blend of valuable herbs that help to lower blood pressure levels naturally and avoid health risks associated with the disease.
To obtain the best results from Stresx capsules, it is suggested to use these herbal remedies for hypertension regularly for minimum 3 to 4 months. One can even consume these capsules for long term without worrying about the side effects as these are purely natural products.