Gallbladder is an important digestive gland situated in the abdomen near the liver. Bile, secreted from liver is stored in the gallbladder, and it is released to facilitate digestion after consumption of food.Gallstones develop when the bile cannot saturate the cholesterol, and it starts crystallizing with the formation of stones of varying sizes. The size of a gallstone can vary from the size of a grain to the size of a golf ball. Other chemical salts are also present in the gallstones. Women are prone to this disorder than men.
Symptoms of gallbladder stone: Gallstones can be diagnosed by
2. Digestive problems with the formation of gas
3. Nausea and vomiting
4. Yellowish color of the skin and eyes.
Causes of gallbladder stone: Main causative factors for the gallstone formation are
1. Excessive intake of fatty and junk foods
2. High levels of blood cholesterol
3. Hormonal fluctuations and weight loss in women
Herbal remedies to remove gallbladder stone: The following effectual herbal remedies will help to remove the gallstones.
1. Take two parts of marshmallow root and one part each of boldo, balmony, golden seal and fringe tea bark. Mix all these herbal ingredients and add it to a cup of boiling water. Keep it for 15 minutes, strain it and take this three times a day. This is one of the wonderful herbal remedies for removing gallbladder stones.
2. Tea, prepared from the herb Quebra Pedra is highly beneficial to treat gallstones. Two teaspoonfuls of this tea, mixed in half liter of water should be taken daily for a month or two.
3. A decoction prepared from the flowers, seeds and roots of the herb chicory should be taken 3 times a day to dissolve kidney stones. Chicory powder is also used for this treatment. A decoction prepared by boiling 30 mg chicory powder in 100 ml water should be taken twice a day to get relief from the pain. This should be carried out for a month.
4. 125 ml juice from dandelion and watercress also provides beneficial results in treating gallbladder stones. Juices from these herbs taken along with a vegetarian diet give the best results. Dandelion tea is also widely used to treat gallstones.
5. Herbal concoction of dandelion tea and milk thistle also helps in dissolving the gallstones.
6. Kid Clear capsule is specially formulated herbal supplement that helps to dissolve gallbladder stone naturally without causing any side effects. These kidney stone remedies are made of powerful herbs that help to break stones into particles and flush them out of the body in a natural way.