Memory falls into two categories: Short-term memory and Long-term memory. Information is stored in the short term memory for only a few seconds and then it is lost. This is because short-term memory has a limited storage capacity. On the other hand, the storage capacity of long term memory is huge. It can store limitless amount of information for an infinite time period, perhaps the whole life.
3. Depression and Anxiety
6. Head injury
7. Insufficient blood circulation in the brain
8. Vitamin B12 deficiency
9. Infections like encephalitis, herpes and meningitis
10. Metabolic issues like thyroid gland malfunctioning, diabetes, failure of lung, liver of kidneys
11. Neurodegenerative diseases like multiple sclerosis, Huntington’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, seizures, stroke and brain masses
Herbal supplements for poor brain power:
1. Rosemary is an effective herb for fending off the problem of poor brain power and memory. This is why Rosemary is often called the Remembrance herb. Make tea out of this herb and drink at least 2 times a day. The herb also eradicates mental tiredness or fatigue.
2. Cayenne improves blood circulation in the brain, thereby boosting brain power, memory and brain function.
3. Bacopa is valuable herb for poor brain power and memory. It stimulates the synaptic activity in the brain and improves mental health, memory and intelligence.
4. Withania somnifera or ashwagandha can effectively fix the problem of poor brain power and memory. The herbal treatment for poor memory retards stress and supplies the brain cells with essential nutrients. This helps to increase brain power and memory.
5. Maca is another herb that can cure poor brain power and memory problem. It is a powerful blend of memory boosting mineral compounds.
6. BrainOBrain capsules are specifically blended natural formulation to enhance brain power and memory. These natural memory booster supplements improve concentration and help to get relief from memory loss troubles. These are safe and effective herbal supplements suggested to alleviate the troubles of poor memory problems.