When an imbalance occurs between the calorie input and calorie output, we tend to grow fatty. To be more precise, when we consume calories more than the amount we put to use, the surplus calorie gets deposited as fat in our body. A person is considered fatty when his or her body mass index is more than 30.Fattiness is triggered by the following factors:
2. High intake of carbohydrates and oily food
5. Medications like birth control pills, hypertension medicines, diabetes medicines, antidepressants etc.
6. Low basal metabolic rate
7. Physical inactivity
11. Hormonal disorders like hypothyroidism drop in testosterone and growth hormone levels
12. Polycystic ovarian syndrome in women
Being fatty spoils one’s body image, making the person lose confidence, feel depressed and shy. It also paves the way for many life threatening ailments.
Ways to lose stubborn fat:
1. Get in to the habit of doing 60 minutes of exercise regularly. You can swim or simply take a brisk walk. Exercise expedites your metabolic rate helping you to burn more calories and therefore lose fat.
2. Consume herbal fat loss supplements low in calorie. Include fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains in diet and exclude sweets and fatty foods.
3. Abstain from alcohol drinking and smoking.
4. Avoid caffeine and carbonated beverages.
5. Do not skip breakfast. If your body gets accustomed to your habit of skipping breakfast, it will store your lunch and dinner as fat reserves to compensate the absence of any food intake for the next 15 hours.
6. Sip from your cup of green tea twice daily. It has fat burning ability.
7. Strength training exercises can help you lose fat.
8. Eat small frequent nutritious meals rather than eating a huge amount at a time.
9. Drink water prior to meals to beat your habit of overeating. Water fills your stomach and satiates your hunger quickly.
10. Switch from a sedentary lifestyle to a life with moderate physical activities like climbing steps, performing household chores etc.
11. Cultivate determination in yourself to avoid indulging in pleasures of food or laziness.
12. You can take slimming tea or weight loss pills. Some are really effective. HCG Slender is an example of one such weight loss pill.
13. Slim-N-Trim capsules can be taken as the best natural way to lose stubborn fat effectively. These herbal stubborn fat lose remedies are the best sold out products to reduce the risk of obesity. These herbal slimming pills are totally natural and free of all the side effects. One can use it for long-term regularly to stay fit and energetic.
With the help of above specified natural ways one can effectively lose stubborn fat and get perfect body shape without any negative impact.