Osteoarthritis- Wear-and-Tear Arthritis – Osteoarthritis is a state that is caused due to a combination of various aspects. This is the most common kind of arthritis and is usually accompanied with pain and restricted motion. It occurs mostly in the knee joint and hip joint.
2. Rheumatoid Arthritis – Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune state that causes the body to harm and attack its own soft-tissues and joints. Rheumatoid arthritis commonly has an effect on the joints of the hands and feet, and also causes elbow, shoulder, and neck problems. Joint swelling is often quite distinct in rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis – Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis is yet another auto-immune type, but it tends to render an effect on children and adolescents.
4. Gouty Arthritis – Gouty arthritis is a state that is caused due to the buildup of crystals made of urate within the joint which are produced by a strange breakdown of a normal body substance. This form of arthritis can be treated with the help of herbal arthritis treatment.
5. Pseudo gout Arthritis – Pseudo gout renders a similar type of arthritis as gout, but the original problem is different. Pseudo gout arthritis is due to the buildup of calcium deposits within the joint. Pseudo gout is most commonly seen in the knee joint.
6. Lupus Arthritis – Lupus arthritis is the most common expression of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, or SLE, like rheumatoid arthritis. It is an auto-immune condition where the body’s immune system causes damage to the joints. Mostly the joints are affected in SLE and also the hands, wrists and knees.
7. Spondyloarthropathies – The spondyloarthropathies are uncommon states such as ankylosing sodalities, psoriatic arthritis, Reiter’s syndrome and enteropathic arthritis. All of these conditions are related with other troubles such as back pain, heel pain, and other state. The spondyloarthropathies are those specific chromosomal patterns that are usually thought to be related to a patient’s genetics.
8. Infectious Arthritis – Infectious arthritis causes inflammation leading to knee pain. Added names for the infectious arthritis consist of bacterial arthritis and septic arthritis. Treatments of the septic arthritis depend on the origin of the infection but frequently require surgery to freshen the infection from the joint.
9. Hemorrhagic Arthritis – Many conditions can cause bleeding inside a joint leading to joint inflammation, or arthritis. These states include hemophilia, pigmented villonodular synovitis and sickle cell disease. All of these leads to accumulation of the blood and this eventually cause swelling and pain.
Rumatone Gold capsules are effective herbal supplements for arthritis that prevent bone weakness and joint pain effectively and in natural manner. These arthritis joint pain supplements provide both calcium and vitamin D to body. This strengthens bones and also maintains the rate of bone tissue regeneration in order to prevent further weakness problems in bones. Nutrients provided by these supplements keep joint parts healthy state like ligaments, tendons, fascia etc. synovium fluid production increases which helps cartilage to protect bones at joints. This effectively reduces stiffness, swelling and pain at joints. Using these herbal supplements for arthritis on regular basis give long lasting relief from joint pain to the user. Rumatone Gold capsules contain powerful herbs that are suitable to treat different types of arthritis.